This article contains detailed overview around:
The Insights Reports main dashboard will show you a list of the reports generated in a view that provides the following information and options:
- Report – name of the report
- Audience – name of the audience analysed in the report
- Created – date when the report was created
- Access – if the report is public or private - share your report via a public link.
- Nb - the reports may take 30 mins to update status
- Status – status of the report: Generating or Finished
- See Audience Definition - to see what criteria you used when the report was created
- Share - if you want to share a pdf version of the report
- Delete – you can remove the report by clicking here
View your Insight report
Click on the name of the report in blue from the main dashboard to access the dynamic Insights dashboard.
The summary view of the full audience. This summary simply shows the key insight for your full audience, from:
- Audience breakdown
- Demographic summary
- How they describe themselves
- They love content from...
- Influenced by
- Brands they love
On the right-hand side, you will see the segment distribution graph which is a summary of your audience breakdown by segment. To understand the breakdown of the audience segments, please select "See more" on the right-hand side under this graph.
Audience Segmentation Summary
You will then get taken to the audience segmentation summary.
On the left-hand side, you will find the segments distribution graph. This graphic represents the existing segments in your community: it shows the different user groups within the audience that have certain common interests and characteristics. The size of the segments in the graph is proportional to the number of members within the segments. The lines represent interconnections between the different members of the segments, and the size of each circle represents the number of interconnections a user has.
Automated Segment Naming: The name of these segments have been generated automatically based on how people describe themselves. Any political, racial or sexual connotations in the name of the segments are based on public, explicit descriptions by the individuals within the segment.
On the right-hand side, you will find a brief summary of some of the most relevant insights found about that audience.
Click on the Edit icon to rename the segments and/or change the colour:
When you scroll down you will see the details of the audience segments:
This section provides a panel for each of the segments identified within the audience. Each panel highlights what is unique to that segment in comparison to the rest of the segments and the full audience:
- How they describe themselves – main bio keywords
- Affinity – brands and people the users within the audience have more affinity to
- Top Hashtags - The hashtags most used by this segment at the time the report was generated
- Additional characteristics – such as interests, age, location, etc
Use the Export button in the top right hand corner to download the report in a PDF or PPT format.
In the top right hand corner of each segment panel and the full audience view you will find two clickable options: Details and Activate: