Through the synchronisation process you get updated data about your Twitter account (new followers, unfollows, people you’re not following back, etc.). This process is automatic and you don’t need to synchronise your account as Audiense does it periodically and notifies you when it’s ready. You can manually sync your account using the "request synchronisation" button above the community stats panel on your dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What is Social contacts?
- What do you mean by synchronisation?
- Interface Elements
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Re-establish Twitter Connection
- Re-establish Audiense Connection
- What is the difference between following and followers?
- How many people can I follow a day?
- How long does the Best Time to Tweet report take?