Through the synchronisation process you get updated data about your Twitter account (new followers, unfollows, people you’re not following back, etc.). This process is automatic and you don’t need to synchronise your account as Audiense does it periodically and notifies you when it’s ready. You can manually sync your account using the "request synchronisation" button above the community stats panel on your dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Spread the Love and Gain Social Contacts
- Re-establish Twitter Connection
- Re-establish Audiense Connection
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Interface Elements
- Integration with Nimble
- What do you mean by synchronisation?
- What is the difference between following and followers?
- What is Social contacts?