An active report is a report in the platform, created from and delivering insights on an audience. Users can view reports, compare to other reports or country baselines, as well as download them. Active reports can be re-run and source audiences changed, so if you want a report on a new audience, you just need to delete an old report and make a new one. On a pro plan users have 5 active reports, but more can be purchased as add-ons. We have a fair usage policy of re-running each active report 5 times a month.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the baseline comparison?
- What is Audiense Insights?
- What solutions does Audiense Insights offer?
- How do you use Audiense Insights?
- What is the Insights Summary View?
- Insights Intelligence Reports: Why are the segments so small?
- What is the baseline?
- What is the default baseline?
- Why are the socioeconomics the same as the baseline/Across all segments?
- What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?