An active report is a report in the platform, created from and delivering insights on an audience. Users can view reports, compare to other reports or country baselines, as well as download them. Active reports can be re-run and source audiences changed, so if you want a report on a new audience, you just need to delete an old report and make a new one. On a pro plan users have 5 active reports, but more can be purchased as add-ons. We have a fair usage policy of re-running each active report 5 times a month.
Articles in this section
- NOTICE: Influencer Report deprecation
- FAQ: How to refresh content of content tab
- FAQ: Why are the socioeconomics the same as the baseline/Across all segments?
- FAQ: How is the Buying mindset tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Personality tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Interest tab calculated?
- FAQ: How to create a report on an audience identified with a social listening platform?
- FAQ: What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?
- FAQ: Why can I only add one user per line?
- FAQ: Why do I need 100 users to upload a txt file?