An active report is a report in the platform, created from and delivering insights on an audience. Users can view reports, compare to other reports or country baselines, as well as download them. Active reports can be re-run and source audiences changed, so if you want a report on a new audience, you just need to delete an old report and make a new one. On a pro plan users have 5 active reports, but more can be purchased as add-ons. We have a fair usage policy of re-running each active report 5 times a month.
Articles in this section
- Micro and Macro Influencers
- FAQ: Audiense Insights: audience filters explained!
- FAQ: What is Audiense Insights?
- FAQ: What solutions does Audiense Insights offer?
- FAQ: What are the different add-ons? (Audiense Insights)
- FAQ: How do you use Audiense Insights?
- FAQ: What is an active report?
- FAQ: What is an audience?
- FAQ: How can I create an audience? (Audiense Insights)
- FAQ: Where do we extract our insights from?