An active report is a report in the platform, created from and delivering insights on an audience. Users can view reports, compare to other reports or country baselines, as well as download them. Active reports can be re-run and source audiences changed, so if you want a report on a new audience, you just need to delete an old report and make a new one. On a pro plan users have 5 active reports, but more can be purchased as add-ons. We have a fair usage policy of re-running each active report 5 times a month.
Articles in this section
- Why did my report fail?
- How to set up your preferred dashboard (Connect or Insights)?
- Add top influencers to an audience
- What is the content creators filter?
- How do I use the baseline comparison?
- What is Audiense Insights?
- What solutions does Audiense Insights offer?
- How do you use Audiense Insights?
- What is the Insights Summary View?
- Insights Intelligence Reports: Why are the segments so small?