An Audience is a group of users defined by your set criteria, such as: interests, demographics, talks about. Eg You could have an audience of people talking about Wimbledon or who are interested in your competitor.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How to refresh content of content tab
- FAQ: Why are the socioeconomics the same as the baseline/Across all segments?
- FAQ: How is the Buying mindset tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Personality tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Interest tab calculated?
- FAQ: How to create a report on an audience identified with a social listening platform?
- FAQ: What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?
- FAQ: Why can I only add one user per line?
- FAQ: Why do I need 100 users to upload a txt file?
- FAQ: Why is my content taking time to load?