We offer the following add ons:
- Buying and Online habits: Discover the purchasing influence factors, consumer behaviour and online habits of your audience
- Activation : Discover the most relevant communication channels and content to reach and engage effectively with your audience
- Personality Insights powered by IBM Watson: Discover the personality of your audience
- Active Report: Adds an extra active report to your account
- Audience: Adds an extra audience to your account
- Social contacts: Adds an extra 250,000 social contacts to your account
- Mentions: Add 50K mentions to your audience capabilities
For more details on these specific add-ons please see below.
Buying and Online habits:
Discover the purchasing influence factors, consumer behaviour and online habits of your audience. (read more below)
Purchase influence factors: Understand the main factors influencing your customers buying behaviour:
- Brand name –Members of the audience that are likely to be influenced by brand name when making product purchases
- Utility – Members of the audience that are likely to be influenced by product utility when making product purchases
- Online ads – Members of the audience that are likely to be influenced by online ads when making product purchases
- Social media – Members of the audience that are likely to be influenced by social media when making product purchases
- Friends and family – Members of the audience that are likely to be influenced by friends and family when making product purchases
Consumer behaviour: Understand the following consumer behaviours for your audiences and segments:
- Spur of moment – Indicates the percentage of the audience that is likely to indulge in spontaneous purchases
- Credit card – Indicates the percentage of the audience that is likely to prefer using credit cards whilst shopping
- Campaigns – Indicates the percentage of the audience that is likely to respond to marketing campaigns
- Targeted ads – Indicates the percentage of the audience that is likely to respond to targeted advertising
- Device – Devices used by the audience, and the difference in comparison to the baseline.
- Social Media Presence – Relevance that each social network has for your audience compared to the baseline
- Content type – Type of content published by your audience: their own content, participating in conversations or third party content
- Amplification – The number of times content is published and shared by users within an audience
- Applause –The number of times content published by users is liked
- Active days – Days the users within an audience are more active on social networks
- Active hours – Time frames during which users are more active on social networks
The activation add-on identifies the most relevant communication channels and content to reach and effectively engage with your audience:
Offline activation channels: Offline activation refers to the tactics applied to offline media channels. Audiense can identify and recommend the use of certain offline channels based on affinities and online behaviour of the audiences you analyse.
- TV – Optimise engagement with your audience by advertising on specific channels or during certain shows that the audience have an affinity to.
- Radio – Accurately advertise on the station or show that best matches your audience’s lifestyle and interests
- Newspapers – Target your audience through the publications your audience has the most affinity to
- Magazines – Target your audience through the magazines your audience has the most affinity to
- Events – Understand which events your audience attends or frequently views on TV. Events may include sports events, concerts, awards ceremonies, conferences, etc.
- Places – Identify specific places which are important to and frequented by your target audience, such as shops, museums, restaurants, airports and sports centres.
Online activation channels: Audiense provides actionable insights enabling you to inform your communication strategies.
Content marketing: Use the following information to define your own content and improve engagement:
- Hot content – Most shared links
- Hot posts – Most RTed tweets
- Hot conversations – Most replied tweets
- Popular keywords – Most popular keywords
- Popular hashtags – Most popular hashtags
- Most relevant formats – Links, Photos, Gifs, Videos
- Social media ads: Choose the most appropriate platform for your business and use Audiense insights to effectively target the right audience based on demographics, interests, and behaviour; track conversions and create a presence on mobile devices.
- Facebook – Audiense provides you with the attributes you can add to your Facebook Ads campaigns to target and engage this audience
- Instagram – Audiense provides you with the attributes you can add to your Instagram Ads campaigns to target and engage this audience
- Display ads and sponsored content – Understand the Blogs, Digital Magazines and Niche websites your audience has an interest in.
- Influencer marketing – Discover organic macro and micro influencers your audience has an interest in. You can filter influencers based on the number of their followers. You can also export the list of influencers into Excel or add them to an audience.
Personality Insights powered by IBM Watson:
This add-on provides you with information about the personality of the audience analysed. Analyse the needs of an audience (the aspects of a product that are likely to resonate with them) and their values (the motivation to influence them to buy/make a decision).
Adds an extra audience to your account. To understand better the concept of an audience please see the section: What is an audience?
Adds an extra active report to your account. To understand better the concept of an active report please see the section: What is an active report?
Add 250,000 social contacts. To learn more about social contacts please read more
Add 50,000 tweets to your tweet consumption in Monitoring. To learn more about how Monitoring and tweet consumption please Read More