What are 'Advanced Subscription Experiences'?
Apart from our opt-in experience our Enterprise Connect customers have access to Advanced subscription Experiences that includes multi-topics and scheduled delivery.
This type of experience enables personalisation for subscriber relationships for organisations, by enabling each and every subscriber to choose a topic they would like to hear about, and how often. Users can choose which topics they'd like to hear about and they can choose to receive real-time updates.
If you'd like to learn more or would like an advanced opt-in experience set up. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage your Experience:
What is included under the Engagement tab?
- Total number of subscribers - Total unique subscribers from when the experience was set up.
- Daily active users - (subscribers per day)
- Total Interactions -Total interactions from when the experience was set up.
- Most Frequent interactions
- Most engaged users - users that frequently interact with the Experience
Edit your Experience:
To edit an experience go to the experiences list and click the three vertical dots to open the menu and select “Edit”.
Once inside the Experiences Editor select the “General settings” tab to edit the settings.
Here you will be able to change:
- The “Experience name”: The name of your experience
- The “Default delivery schedule”: You can set the default time frame for the experience that will send content to the subscribers. This time frame can be customised by each subscriber by using the “Set a time for content to be delivered ” option in the experience. You can also change the time to send new content.
- “Automated experience active”: By checking this option the experience will be active and visible for anybody. It can then be used by any user that interacts with the Twitter account via broadcast.
- “Tester mode enabled”: If the experience isn’t active you can enable it in “Tester mode” and configure who will be the testers. Only the Twitter users specified there will be able to interact with the experience.
What is a Topic?
A topic is a feed of content users are able to subscribe to in order to receive relevant content for their selection. Each topic will have a relevant name and a URL.
To manage the topics go to the experiences list and click the three vertical dots to open the menu and select “Edit”.
Once inside the Experience Editor select the “Topics” tab.
You can edit the following areas by going to the pencil on the right hand side of the topic:
- Name: This name will be seen by users as buttons in your Twitter experience (note- there is limit of 32 characters max).
- Description: This is the description of the buttons in your Twitter experience (note- there is limit of 72 characters maximum).
- URL: The topic URL is used to tell us where we should pull the content for this topic from. Normally this will be a RSS feed.
- External ID: If you are not using RSS and your experience was implemented using a customised integration this field shows the topic ID. The URL field won’t appear in this case.
- Real time: If you check this option content will be sent to the subscribers as soon as is published.
- Highlight topic: If this option is checked the topic will appear in your welcome and home interactions (in Twitter).
You are also able to delete these topics by selecting the 'bin' button.
An interaction is the response in form of broadcast or mention that is sent to the user when it interacts with the different experience’s options.
To manage the experience interactions go to the experiences list and click the three vertical dots to open the menu and select “Edit”.
Once inside the Experiences Editor select the “Interactions” tab to manage the topics.
You can edit the following areas by going to the pencil on the right hand side of the topic.
You will be able to edit the following:
- Name: The interaction name will be used to identify the interactions in the settings. (32 characters maximum)
- Description: This description will be used in the experience description of the buttons.
Besides clicks interactions through links from other interactions menu options, these words will also activate the interaction when your users type them in their device.
The template of message that the users will see when they experience this interaction. Some merge tags can be used to customise the message.
This menu will appear as navigation options in this interaction, this will act as a possible way for your users. Each menu option has a name (32 characters maximum), description (72 characters maximum.) and the interaction it links to.
Make sure you Save your campaign.