If your experience is not working please ensure that your Twitter account settings are set to “Receive Direct Messages from Anyone” . Follow the instructions on how to do this below:
- Go to your settings on Twitter
- Select the tab ‘Privacy and Safety’’
- Scroll down and check “Receive Direct Messages from Anyone”
If you are still having problems, please re-authenticate your Twitter account in Audiense with following these steps:
- Go to the homepage and click the default (+) add an owned account panel.
- Click Twitter account.
- Complete your username and password in the authorise Audiense to use your account panel.
- Click authorise app to restore the connection with Audiense. However, it may take a short time to before you can send DMs, follow/unfollow as normal.
Still having problems after following the above steps please send a detailed email to email@example.com (remember to include the Twitter account you are having issues with).