This report will be launching soon... watch this space!
Our new Influencer Marketing report makes it easier and quicker to find influencers for your selected audience.
This article will show you how to:
Creating your Influencer Report:
1) First select 'create report'
2) Select the type of report you would like to create (select influencers report here!)
3) Name your report and and create your audience that you want to find influencers for. ... see how here
Understanding your Influencer Report:
1) To view this report select it in the main insights dashboard. You will see the name of your report, the type (influencers), when it was created and the status of the report.
Remember you can see your audience definition OR share your report with your colleagues at anytime by selecting 'actions' on the right hand side of the listed reports in your dashboard.
2) Your Report details:
You will see the following:
- Name - name of the influential account
- Biography - description of the influential account
- Affinity/ Uniqueness* - order these accounts by affinity and also uniqueness.
- Reach- This the potential reach of the this influencer based of twitter followers!
- Social Media Presence - understand more about what social channel your Influencer is on.
- Actions - analyse the audience of this influencer and understand the types of people that this influencer is popular with (perhaps generate an Audience Intelligence report and comparing it to the audience you are currently analysing)
You will see the top accounts for this audience ordered by affinity (default). You will also be able to order this by uniqueness. By selecting the cog button about the affinity title. Then select uniqueness and click apply.
If you select order by uniqueness the accounts are ordered based on the uniqueness to this specific audience in comparison to the baseline. If you select order by affinity the accounts are ordered based on the percentage of the audience which follow these accounts.
3) Using the filter button on the right hand side you are able to filter by:
- Any - either person or brand for this audience
- Person - only show influential people to this audience (useful for content and campaign strategy)
- Brand - only show influential brands for this audience (helpful for potential partnerships with other brands and understanding potential competitors in your market)
- You may just be interested in influencers related to certain industries; for example, you may only want strictly fashion influencers for your audience. Audiense allows you to filter from a range of categories, such as Fashion, Food&drink, Finance, Politics or Magazines using the 'filter by category option'.
- Any: List all influencers for this audience
- Macro Influencers >100K : Influencers with a bigger audience. Work with these on a 1-1 basis in order to promote your brand.
- Micro Influencers <100K : These influencers can then be used for targeting to scale awareness above & beyond the initial target audience.
- Custom: decide for yourself the number of followers you want your influencer to have.