Our new Influencers report makes it easier and quicker to find influencers for your selected audience.
This article will show you how to:
- Understand the influencers report:
Understanding your Influencers Report:
1) To view this report select it in the main insights dashboard. You will see the name of your report, the type (influencers), when it was created and the status of the report.
Remember you can see your audience definition OR share your report with your colleagues at any time by selecting 'actions' on the right-hand side of the listed reports in your dashboard.
When you click into your report you will see the following:
- Name - the name of the influential account
- Biography - description of the influential account
- Affinity/ Uniqueness* - order these accounts by affinity and also uniqueness.
- Reach- This the potential reach of this influencer based on twitter followers!
- Social Media Presence - understand more about what social channel your Influencer is on.
- Actions - analyze the audience of this influencer and understand the types of people that this influencer is popular with (perhaps generate an Audience Intelligence report and comparing it to the audience you are currently analyzing)
You will see the top accounts for this audience ordered by affinity (default). You will also be able to order this by uniqueness. By selecting the cog button about the affinity title. Then select uniqueness and click apply.
If you select order by uniqueness the accounts are ordered based on the uniqueness to this specific audience in comparison to the baseline. If you select order by affinity the accounts are ordered based on the percentage of the audience which follows these accounts.
Filter your influencers
Using the filter button on the right-hand side you are able to filter by:
- Any - either person or brand for this audience
- Person - only show influential people to this audience (useful for content and campaign strategy)
- Brand - only show influential brands for this audience (helpful for potential partnerships with other brands and understanding potential competitors in your market)
- You may just be interested in influencers related to certain industries; for example, you may only want strictly fashion influencers for your audience. Audiense allows you to filter from a range of categories, such as Fashion, Food&drink, Finance, Politics or Magazines using the 'filter by category option'.
- Any: List all influencers for this audience
- Macro Influencers > 100K: Influencers with a bigger audience. Work with these on a 1-1 basis in order to promote your brand.
- Micro Influencers <100K: These influencers can then be used for targeting to scale awareness above & beyond the initial target audience.
- Custom: decide for yourself the number of followers you want your influencer to have.
Exporting influencers to an Excel:
You are also able to download the list of influencers by selecting the actions button on the right-hand side of the influencer list. This will allow you to download the list to an XLS format.
Adding influencers to an audience:
You are also able to add influencers to an audience by selecting the actions button on the right-hand side of the influencer list. This will allow you to understand these influencers further by running an audience intelligence report on the OR target them via Twitter Ads.