Now you understand more about your audience, let's action these insights!
There are number of things you can do using this "Actions" button on the top right hand corner of each segment panel and the full audience view:
- Rename your segment (only in the segment panel). Want to know more about the how we name our segments? Check out this article...
- Find the Multi channel activation tab - Now you understand your audience/segments you are able to use this tab to uncover the best channels to reach these people. Learn more below our activation section.
- You are also able to Find influencers for this audience - quickly find macro and micro influencers for your audience and segments. Learn more below our activation section.
- Export report to PDF (only for full audience) - These exports will be sent to your email address.
- Export full report to PPT (only for full audience) These exports will be sent to your email address.
- See audience members - Sometimes it can be helpful to see a sample of users in a particular audience or segment to get an even clearer idea of who these people are in this view or validate they are the right profiles and you have given the segment an accurate name.
- Create an audience with this reports members - Do you still want understand the segments within a segment? Or want to connect with this particular segment using our Audiense Connect platform? Create an audience with these segment members. Creating an audience with this report/report segments can have number of benefits:
- Target your audience through Twitter Ads
- Delve deeper into a segment: create a new report
- Share report (only for full audience) - Send the full report to your team via email
Now you have a good understanding of your audience it’s time to see where you can engage with them online and offline.
Offline activation channels:
If you are looking to find the most relevant offline channels to target your audience, this is your section. Audiense can detect and recommend using certain offline channels based on the affinities and online behaviour of the audiences you analyse.
You are able to find the most popular TV channels, radio, newspapers, magazines, even what events your audience is most likely to attend or view on TV, what places they are likely to visit.
You are also able to find a report for "sponsorships and partnerships". This view is especially relevant because it allows you to manually choose a series of accounts and rank them, allowing you to see how relevant they are for a given audience or segment. If you had a list of potential sponsors/partners, this report will easily help you making decision of which one to go for according to how relevant they are to your audience. First of all, click on Add new report. Then Name the report and add the Twitter accounts you would like to rank.
Online activation channels:
If you are looking to find the most relevant online channels to target your audience, this is your section. Audiense provides actionable insights that will help you define your communication strategy for each online channel in a more data driven way.
This section shows the most relevant content (based on shares), the most unique and used keywords and the most relevant form of content your audience has an interest in. Use this information to shape your own content and improve engagement:
- Hot content are the most popular posts the audience has published or shared on Social Media
- Hot posts are the most shared articles and links
- Popular keywords
- Popular hashtags
- Most relevant formats: ie, Links, Photos, Gifs, Videos that work with your audience
Social media Ads
You are able to choose the most appropriate platform for your business and use Audiense insights to effectively target the right audience based on demographics, interests, and behaviour; track conversions and create a presence on mobile devices.
Display ads and sponsored content
This part shows digital magazines and niche websites your audience has an interest in.
The green bubble with the percentage on shows the number of people that have an affinity for this outlet.
If you are looking to do influencer marketing, here you can discover the organic macro influencers and micro influencers your audience has an interest in. You can filter influencers based on the number of their followers. We recommend that for a micro influencers you set the influencers follower range between 5000 followers and 15K followers. For macro influencers we recommend that you set the influencers followers to over 15K followers. You can also export the list of influencers into Excel or add them to an audience.
The green bubble with the percentage on shows the number of people that have an affinity for this influencers.
There are a number of ways to activate this influencer. You could export this list of influencers for targeted Twitter ads? You are also able to see their social profiles at the bottom of each influencer card... so click through and try to contact via social.