The Media Affinity tab provides information about the most relevant insights that apply to offline and online communication channels. The Media Affinity tab includes the following channels:
Offline activation channels
Offline activation refers to the tactics applied to offline media channels. Audiense can detect and recommend using certain offline channels based on the affinities and online behavior of the audiences you analyze.
- TV – Optimise engagement with your audience by advertising on specific channels and during shows that the audience is passionate about.
- Radio – Accurately advertise on the station or show that best matches your audience’s lifestyle and interests
- Newspapers – Target your audience through the publications your audience has the most affinity to
- Magazines – Target your audience through the magazines your audience has the most affinity to
- Events – You are able to understand which events your audience attends or frequently views on TV. Events may include sports events, concerts, awards ceremonies, conferences, etc.
- Places – Identify specific places which are important to and frequently visited by your target audiences, such as shops, museums, restaurants, airports, and sports centers.
Online activation channels
- Social media ads:
Choose the most appropriate platform for your business and use Audiense insights to effectively target the right audience based on demographics, interests, and behavior; track conversions and create a presence on mobile devices.
Facebook – Audiense provides you with the attributes you can add to your Facebook Ads campaigns to target and engage this audience
Instagram – Audiense provides you with the attributes you can add to your Instagram Ads campaigns to target and engage this audience
- Display ads and sponsored content – Understand the blogs, digital magazines and niche websites your audience has an interest in.
Go ahead and try it live here!