The activation view provides information about the most relevant insights that apply to the offline and online communication channels. The Activation view includes the following channels:
Offline activation channels
Offline activation refers to the tactics applied to offline media channels. Audiense can detect and recommend using certain offline channels based on the affinities and online behaviour of the audiences you analyse.
- TV – Optimise engagement with your audience by advertising on specific channels and during shows that the audience is passionate about.
- Radio – Accurately advertise on the station or show that best matches your audience’s lifestyle and interests
- Newspapers – Target your audience through the publications your audience has the most affinity to
- Magazines – Target your audience through the magazines your audience has the most affinity to
- Events – You are able to understand which events your audience attends or frequently views on TV. Events may include sports events, concerts, awards ceremonies, conferences, etc.
- Places – Identify specific places which are important to and frequently visited by your target audience, such as shops, museums, restaurants, airports and sports centres.
- Sponsorships & partnerships – This view is specially relevant because it allows you to manually choose a series of accounts and rank them, allowing you to see how relevant they are for a given audience or segment. First of all, click on Add new report:
Then Name the report and add the Twitter accounts you would like to rank:
Online activation channels
Audiense provide actionable insights that will help you define your communication strategy for each channel in a more data driven way.
- Content marketing
This section shows the most relevant content (based on shares), the most unique and used keywords and the most relevant form of content your audience has an interest in. Use this information to shape your own content and improve engagement:
- Hot content – most shared links
- Hot posts – most RTed tweets
- Hot conversations – most replied tweets
- Popular keywords – most popular keywords
- Popular hashtags – most popular hashtags
- Most relevant formats – Links, Photos, Gifs, Videos
- Social media ads:
Choose the most appropriate platform for your business and use Audiense insights to effectively target the right audience based on demographics, interests, and behaviour; track conversions and create a presence on mobile devices.
Facebook – Audiense provides you with the attributes you can add to your Facebook Ads campaigns to target and engage this audience
Instagram – Audiense provides you with the attributes you can add to your Instagram Ads campaigns to target and engage this audience
- Display ads and sponsored content – Understand the Blogs, Digital Magazines and Niche websites your audience has an interest in.
- Influencer marketing – Discover organic macro and micro influencers your audience has an interest in. You can filter influencers based on the number of their followers. You can also export the list of influencers into Excel or add them to an audience.