The Audiense platform reads the user ID one line at a time, in order to identify the handle. If there is more than one per line we are unable to recognise this.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How is the Buying mindset tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Personality tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Interest tab calculated?
- FAQ: How to create a report on an audience identified with a social listening platform?
- FAQ: What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?
- FAQ: Why can I only add one user per line?
- FAQ: Why do I need 100 users to upload a txt file?
- FAQ: Why is my content taking time to load?
- FAQ: What is the default baseline?
- FAQ: What is the baseline?