The Audiense platform reads the user ID one line at a time, in order to identify the handle. If there is more than one per line we are unable to recognise this.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?
- FAQ: Why can I only add one user per line?
- FAQ: Why do I need 600 users to upload a txt file?
- FAQ: Why is my content taking time to load?
- FAQ: What is the default baseline?
- FAQ: What is the baseline?
- Micro and Macro Influencers
- FAQ: Audiense Insights: audience filters explained!
- FAQ: What is Audiense Insights?
- FAQ: What solutions does Audiense Insights offer?