This section powered by IBM Watson provides information about the online habits of the audience analyzed.
- Device – devices used by the audience, and the difference in comparison to the baseline.
- Social Media Relevance – the relevance that each social network has for your audience compared to the baseline. Networks included are: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat, SoundCloud, Spotify, Tiktok, Telegram, Twitter, Wechat, Weibo, Whatsapp, Youtube.
- Content type – content type published by the audience: their own content, answering conversations or third party content.
- Amplification – how many times the contents published by the users within the audience are shared.
- Applause – how many times the contents published by the users within the audience are liked.
- Active days – days the users within the audience are more active on social networks.
- Active hours – time frames of when the users within the audience are more active on social networks.