What is a report preview?
While the full report is generating, the report preview provide a snapshot into your audience analysis. They give the opportunity to start accessing key insights on your full audience and the segments breakdown just from a few seconds after launching your report.
Whenever there is a preview available, you will be able to access it the same way you access your reports in the Report list.
The preview will be accessible throughout your report generation process. Once the full report is generated, the preview is replaced by the final report with full insights.
What types of reports have a preview?
Previews are available for reports that meet the following criteria:
- Audience size is smaller than 10000 members
- The audience for the report has been defined via one of the following methods:
- File upload: custom txt, meltwater or sysomos format
- Conversations: audiences based on their recent use of hashtags, keywords and URLs
- The audience has been created in Audiense Connect.
- You are creating a report with the members of a segment from another report
- If you are a Pulsar and Audiense customer and requested the report from Pulsar
What does the preview consist of?
Report previews provide a snapshot into the audience breakdown of your report and include the following insights:
- Full audience
- Segment distribution graph
- Full audience members size
- Full audience top biokewords
- Full audience top characteristics: age, gender, country and interests
- One panel for each one of the segments identified containing the following information:
- Top characteristics
What will you miss until your full report is generated?
- Affinities data
- Top hashtags data
- Ability to perform any actions in the report and navigate through other tabs. The preview is a read only view.
How can I know there is a preview available?
Whenever a preview is ready, you will receive an in-app notification at the top right hand corner. Any time a preview is accessible for one of your reports, you will also notice a “Preview available” label in the Status column of the Report list