Unlike other insights in our report, we calculate socioeconomics data from the demographic census that represents the audience or the segment. Therefore, if two different audiences have the same basic demographic data (above all gender, country, age), the socioeconomic insights will be the same.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the baseline comparison?
- What is Audiense Insights?
- What solutions does Audiense Insights offer?
- How do you use Audiense Insights?
- What is the Insights Summary View?
- Insights Intelligence Reports: Why are the segments so small?
- What is the baseline?
- What is the default baseline?
- Why are the socioeconomics the same as the baseline/Across all segments?
- What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?