Unlike other insights in our report, we calculate socioeconomics data from the demographic census that represents the audience or the segment. Therefore, if two different audiences have the same basic demographic data (above all gender, country, age), the socioeconomic insights will be the same.
Articles in this section
- NOTICE: Influencer Report deprecation
- FAQ: How to refresh content of content tab
- FAQ: Why are the socioeconomics the same as the baseline/Across all segments?
- FAQ: How is the Buying mindset tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Personality tab calculated?
- FAQ: How is the Interest tab calculated?
- FAQ: How to create a report on an audience identified with a social listening platform?
- FAQ: What does order by Affinity or Uniqueness mean?
- FAQ: Why can I only add one user per line?
- FAQ: Why do I need 100 users to upload a txt file?