Unlike other insights in our report, we calculate socioeconomics data from the demographic census that represents the audience or the segment. Therefore, if two different audiences have the same basic demographic data (above all gender, country, age), the socioeconomic insights will be the same.
Articles in this section
- Tool hack - what to do if your Insights report fails
- Why did my report fail?
- How to set up your preferred dashboard (Connect or Insights)?
- Add top influencers to an audience
- What is the content creators filter?
- How do I use the baseline comparison?
- What solutions does Audiense Insights offer?
- What is the Insights Summary View?
- Insights Intelligence Reports: Why are the segments so small?
- What is the baseline?