- Deprecation notice
- Why are we deprecating the influencer Report?
- What can I do if I want to save my list of influencers?
- Starting on July 1st, 2019 our users will no longer be able to create new Influencer Reports.
- On August 1st, 2019 all existing Influencer Reports will be removed from the product.
Why are we deprecating the influencer Report?
Influencer identification has always been one of our most relevant use cases, and that’s why we decided to give it the relevance that it deserved in our product, by delivering reports that are specialized and, back in the day, were delivered faster than the more generic Intelligence Reports.
Nowadays we have improved the performance so much that the generation time is approximately the same for both report types and the information that was delivered in the Influencer Report is now also delivered as the “Influencers” tab on the Intelligence Reports, therefore making it less necessary to have two separate types of reports in the product.
What can I do if I want to save my list of influencers?
If you want to keep your list of influencers before we remove it on August 1st, 2019, there are two ways to do it:
- Export the influencers list in an Excel file, so that you can keep the list for yourself.
- Create a new Intelligence Report with the same criteria and you will have the list of influencers in the “Influencers” tab.
If you have more questions, please contact the support team at email@example.com