- Knowledge Base
- Audiense Connect
- Audiense Twitter Chatbots
- Audience Intelligence Reports
- How our customers use Audiense Insights
- Audiences: types and definitions
- Audiense Integration (Pulsar)
- Audiense Integration (DSPs)
- Audiense Integration (other Social Listening platforms)
- Audiense Integration (Explore, Meltwater's Social Listening)
- Audiense Integration with GWI
Understanding your Account
Plans & Billing
Can I send DMs to my followers?
After Twitter decided to ban DM Campaigns, getting user consent to receive mass communications from a Twitter handle is a mandatory step. Once users have opted-in, Twitter account owners can broadcast DMs at scale.
Therefore, the answer to the question is no, unless they have consented. However, Audiense's Chatbots tool can allow having conversational experiences that companies create to answer common questions from customers. This alleviates the workload of support teams and reduces the time to get an answer from customers, which translates into an increase in customer satisfaction.
Find out more about the Chatbots here: https://help.audiense.com/knowledge/audiense-chatbots-1