- Knowledge Base
- Audiense Connect
- Audiense Twitter Chatbots
- Audience Intelligence Reports
- How our customers use Audiense Insights
- Audiences: types and definitions
- Audiense Integration (Pulsar)
- Audiense Integration (DSPs)
- Audiense Integration (other Social Listening platforms)
- Audiense Integration (Explore, Meltwater's Social Listening)
- Audiense Integration with GWI
Understanding your Account
Plans & Billing
FAQ: How can I use Twitter for Support and a bot?
Combining Support and Experiences:
Using experiences there could be a worry that if you are using twitter for support that lose your support queries amongst the noise of subscribers requesting content. However, we recommend two different approaches when combining support with your experience to avoid this.
1) In your welcome message direct users to a specific support @handle (channel).
2) Use your support tool such as Tweetdeck to exclude bot conversations by removing the default keywords from the bot. This will exclude the conversation from your timeline - showing only personalised messages from users.
Under the messages tab in Tweet deck exclude:
- welcome message
- opt-in/opt-out/topic names
- confirmation message