This section powered by IBM Watson (AI), provides information about the personality of the audience analyzed.
There are two main categories of information:
- The Big Five OCEAN personality types, which are Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism, that together form the acronym OCEAN. These five traits represent broad domains of human behaviour and account for differences in both personality and decision making.
- What drives them. This area includes two models:
- Needs – The aspects of a product that is likely to resonate with the audience
- Values – The motivation factors that influence their decision-making
We also offer Personality-based recommendations for effective messaging, in terms of tone-of-voice, aesthetics, semiotics, language and brand position. You can download our PDF Guide, which provides recommendations on each extreme represented in the Big Five personality traits (high and low) via the button shown below.
- How is the Personality tab calculated?
- Getting the Most out of Personality Insights
- How do I use Personality Insights Tab