Finding influencers has never been simpler with Audiense Insights. There are two types of influencers that our Insights customers can find; Macro Influencers and Micro Influencers.
Want to understand more about which influencers to use. See here.
In order to find influencers for your audience follow these steps:
1) Create your target audience and launch your report (remember this report will take around 6hrs to generate).
2) Select the report you'd like to view.
3) You are able to find influencers for your full audience OR for individual segments.
- For the full Audience select the actions button on the top right hand side of the full audience view.
- For each segment, select the actions button on the top right hand side of each segment view.
4) You will then be taken to the influencer view where you will see 1000s of influencer cards.
You will then need to decide whether or not you'd like to find micro or macro influencers. Need help deciding whether micro or macro influencers are best for your campaign? Check out this article.
Our recommendations for setting influencers follower range:
We recommend that for a micro influencers that you set the influencers follower range between 5000 followers and 15K followers.
For macro influencers we recommend that you set the influencers followers to over 15K followers.
This perentage shows how many people in your audience follow this account. The higher the percentage the more people that have an interest in this influencer.
How do I activate this influencer?
There are a number of ways to activate this influencer. You could export this list of influencers for targeted Twitter ads? You are also able to see their social profiles at the bottom of each influencer card.... so click through and try to contact via social.
You are able to export all your influencers into XLS or even add them to an audience