Planning your media strategy has never been simpler with Audiense Insights.
In order to plan your media strategy for your target audience follow these steps:
1) Create your target audience and launch your report (remember this report will take around 6hrs to generate).
2) Select the report you'd like to view.
3) Click on any of the panels you find in your report and then select the Media Affinity tab.
- Use the drop down menu on the top left hand side to select whether you would like to find the information for the full audience or one of the segments:
4) You will be taken to the Media Affinity view.
Here you are able to tailor your view to a specific channel which you can click into to analyse further. The channels available include:
- Social Media ads
- Display ads
What does this mean?
Each channel tab will show a number of cards with a percentage on. The percentage reflects the audience's (or segment's) affinity with that brands/media sources and people - the higher the percentage the greater the affinity.
Eg: Here we can see that 22.7% of this audience has an affinity to The Daily Show, so perhaps placing ads during The Daily Show or create ads to target The Daily Show's followers.