Planning your media strategy has never been simpler with Audiense Insights.
In order to plan your media strategy for your target audience follow these steps:
1) Create your target audience and launch your report (remember this report will take around 6hrs to generate).
2) Select the report you'd like to view.
3) You are able to plan your media strategy for your full audience OR for individual segments.
- For the full Audience select the action button on the top right hand side of the full audience view and select 'Multi-channel activation'
- For each segment, select the action button on the top right hand side of each segment view and select 'Multi-channel activation'
4) You will be taken to the Activation Tactics page
Here you are able to tailor your view to a specific channel which you can click into to analyse further. The channels available include:
- Content marketing
- Social Media ads
- Display and sponsored content
What does this mean?
Each channel tab will show a number of cards with a percentage on. The percentage reflects the audience's (or segment's) affinity with that brands/media sources and people - the higher the percentage the greater the affinity.
Eg: Here we can see that 18% of this audience has an affinity to Celebrity Juice, so perhaps placing ads during Celebrity Juice or create ads to target Celebrity Juice's followers.