Now you understand more about your audience, let's action these insights!
There are a number of things you can do using this "Actions" button on the top right-hand corner of each segment panel and the full audience view:
- Share report - share the interactive version of the report using the shareable link that you can copy and paste or share by email
- Download report - choose the format (PDF or PPT) and if you would like the full report or a summary. These exports will be sent to your email address or you can choose to send them to someone else's email address.
- Export all members - export the members of the audience or segment. You can export up to 5000 profiles per day.
- See audience members - Sometimes it can be helpful to see a sample of users in a particular audience or segment to get an even clearer idea of who these people are in this view or validate they are the right profiles and you have given the segment an accurate name.
- See audience definition - see the criteria used to create this audience;
- Create an audience with this report members - Do you still want to understand the segments within a segment? Or want to connect with this particular segment using our Audiense Connect platform? Create an audience with these segment members. Creating an audience with this report/report segments can have a number of benefits:
- Target your audience through Twitter Ads
- Delve deeper into a segment: create a new report
- Track audience on Pulsar - export this audience to Pulsar platform;
- Rename report - edit the report's name.
- Download Targeting pack - download an excel file containing a selection of the data included in an audience intelligence report to help you target your audience over different platforms.