Now you understand more about your audience, let's action these insights!
There are a number of things you can do using this "Actions" button on the top right-hand corner of each segment panel and the full audience view:
- Export report to PDF (only for the full audience) - These exports will be sent to your email address.
- Export full report to PPT (only for the full audience) These exports will be sent to your email address.
- Export full report to XLS (only for the full audience) These exports will be sent to your email address.
- See audience members - Sometimes it can be helpful to see a sample of users in a particular audience or segment to get an even clearer idea of who these people are in this view or validate they are the right profiles and you have given the segment an accurate name.
- Create an audience with this report members - Do you still want to understand the segments within a segment? Or want to connect with this particular segment using our Audiense Connect platform? Create an audience with these segment members. Creating an audience with this report/report segments can have a number of benefits:
- Target your audience through Twitter Ads
- Delve deeper into a segment: create a new report
- Share report (only for the full audience) - Send the full report to your team via email
- See audience definition - see the criteria used to create this audience;
- Share report - share the interactive version of the report using the sharable link;
- Track audience on Pulsar - export this audience to Pulsar platform;
- Rename report - edit the report's name.