Creating an Insights report using the Basic Audience Manager can be done in 4 simple steps:
- Name your report
- Define the audience
- Launch the report
- Wait for the notification and view your report
Step 1: Name you report
Give your report a relevant name, such as a key definition of the name of the audience that you’d like to analyse.
Step 2: Define your audience
Think of the audience you would like to run your analysis on. This is where you need to define who that audience is, based on a selection of filters:
- Followers of @handle: this can be your current community on Twitter, or your competitor’s
- Job role: this will search for profiles that have defined themselves with this role
- Bio Keywords: information users provide in their profile bio
- Interests: what the users are interested in
- Country: type it in and pick from the drop down menu if you want to limit it to a specific country
Make sure you select the right category from the options you are given.
You can add multiple options, every filter added will expand the range of the search, acting as an OR boolean operator.
Step 4: Launch your report
And you’re ready to launch your report! The report might take some minutes to generate, you will be notified via email when it’s ready to view. In the meantime, you can check some of the guided report tours.