This tab shows you a number of different demographic insights compared to the baseline. The graphs you will see around demographics are the following:
- Gender – distribution by gender and its difference versus the baseline.
- Country – distribution by country and the variance from the baseline.
- City – distribution by cities and its variance from the baseline.
- Language – distribution by languages and its variance from the baseline.
- Bio – distribution by most common words used by the audience to describe themselves, and its variance from the baseline.
- Age – distribution by age and its comparison to the baseline.
- Location – distribution by country of the audience/segment
- Name – distribution by most common names within the audience, and its comparison to the baseline.
We use Twitter public profile information and our own algorithm to infer information that Twitter does not provide.
- Language is based on user tweets.
- Country & City are inferred from the Twitter profile, but we apply our algorithms to detect these correctly, as Twitter profile location fields are free text and sometimes users apply different versions for a location.
- Age & Gender is not provided by Twitter; we use our internal algorithms.