How to download the report data in both Audiense Connect and/or Insights.
- Open the Connect dashboard and access the audience you want to download
- Once in the community view with all the members of that audience - click on ‘All criteria’ button, selecting the type of export you want (XLS/PDF)
- When the export is ready you can click on the notifications bell in the top menu bar, or access via an email notification that is automatically sent to your inbox (as long as logged into your account)
- Your export will open in a new window on your browser, where you can see the information panels and widgets.
- Open the insights dashboard and open the report you want to download data from
- Select ‘Actions’ drop down on the right-hand side of the report
- Export audience members to XLS (when in the full audience view) or export segment members to XLS (when viewing a segment), all from the same ‘Actions’ drop-down (see first 2 images below)
- Download report, with options to download to PDF or PPT for either a summary (20 pages) or Full report (120 pages) - multiple slides with a breakdown of the report data for the Full audience and individual segments - (see images below)
- Download Targeting Pack - there are two ways to download this:
A) Click on the Actions button anywhere within the insights report, under the segment or full audience
B) Go to Media Affinity tab, click on Social & Display ads to download for each segment or full audience.
You will get an email in your inbox and a notification via the bell icon in the dashboard after a few minutes, so that you can download an Excel sheet, which will look like this below, providing you with criteria to copy & paste into the native platforms to complement your targeting and create lookalikes. To know how to use this targeting pack, read more here