- Knowledge Base
- Product Tours
- Audiense Connect How-To´s
- Audience Intelligence Reports
- How our customers use Audiense Insights
- Audiences: types and definitions
- Audiense Integration (Pulsar)
- Audiense Integration (DSPs)
- Audiense Integration (other Social Listening platforms)
- Audiense Integration (Explore, Meltwater's Social Listening)
- Audiense Integration with GWI
Understanding your Account
Plans & Billing
How has the platform changed to ensure we are GDPR compliant?
Our platform has changed to ensure we are GDPR client is in 4 ways (all relating to our email upload functionality)
- When you upload email addresses you will need to follow the instructions and agree to the full contact agreement.
- You will only be able to upload MD5 hashed emails
- When you export the excel of #emails you will not be able to see the email address on this export.
- When you click on a source, you will not be able to see the email address of the individual handle anymore.
- For more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org