- Knowledge Base
- Product Tours
- Audiense Connect FAQs
- Audience Intelligence Reports
- How our customers use Audiense Insights
- Audiences: types and definitions
- Audiense Integration (Pulsar)
- Audiense Integration (DSPs)
- Audiense Integration (other Social Listening platforms)
- Audiense Integration (Explore, Meltwater's Social Listening)
- Audiense Integration with GWI
Understanding your Account
Plans & Billing
What is the difference between following and followers?
“Following” is the term for the users who you follow.
"Followers" are the users who follow you.
Your community is you, your followers, plus the users you are following, excluding any repeated users.
Learn more about how many people you can follow a day and a bit more about Twitter's follower ratio rules on this article.
If you have any questions or need guidance with Audiense Connect, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org