Social Contacts are your followers + people who you follow (following). It also includes the contacts from any Source you add to Audiense. Ie: if you have 2000 followers and are following 150 users and you are analysing a competitor with 10000 followers who is following 5000 users, you will have 17150 Social Contacts.
Articles in this section
- What is Audiense?
- What is Social contacts?
- What do you mean by synchronisation?
- Interface Elements
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Re-establish Twitter Connection
- Re-establish Audiense Connection
- What is the difference between following and followers?
- How many people can I follow a day?